Covenant Life Church (in cooperation with local organizations) makes and gives beds to children & adults in our surrounding areas who don’t have a bed to call their own. Since the inception of this program in 2010, we have given away over 700 beds (including mattresses, bedding, and pillows) to those in need.
• Attending a church is NOT a prerequisite for receiving a bed.
• At least 1 adult who lives in the home must be present at time of delivery.
• Beds can be set up as single twins or bunk beds. *Please include whether the bed will be set up as an individual twin bed or as a set of bunk beds on the request form below.
• A team of volunteers will bring the bed to your home. Once they arrive, they will assemble the bed for you.
• CLC provides new mattress, mattress pad, sheet set, blanket, and pillow with every delivery.
• Covenant Life Church does not pick up old beds or mattresses.
• Please make sure there is a clear safe passage way for delivery.
• Let us know if the delivery team will have to use stairs to get to the bedroom.
• The room where the bunk bed will be placed must meet the following standards:
a. Capable of fitting a bed that is 80 in. long, 66 in. tall, and 44 in. wide
b. 7 ½ ft. clearance from floor to ceiling
c. Bed must not be put directly under a light or ceiling fan