Covenant Life Church (in cooperation with local organizations) makes and gives beds to children & adults in our surrounding areas who don’t have a bed to call their own. Since the inception of this program in 2010, we have given away over 700 beds (including mattresses, bedding, and pillows) to those in need.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our procedures for delivering beds has changed. Please take a look at the information below so that you are prepared to receive a bed.
• Attending a church is NOT a prerequisite for receiving a bed.
• At least 1 adult who lives in the home must be present at time of delivery.
• Beds can be set up as single twins or bunk beds.
• A team of volunteers will bring the bed to your home. Once they arrive, they will assemble the bed for you.
• CLC provides new mattress, mattress pad, sheet set, blanket, and pillow with every delivery.
• Covenant Life Church does not pick up old beds or mattresses.
• The room where the bunk bed will be placed must meet the following standards:
a. Capable of fitting a bed that is 80 in. long, 66 in. tall, and 44 in. wide
b. 7 ½ ft. clearance from floor to ceiling
c. Bed must not be put directly under a light or ceiling fan