CLC Reentry Plan
Reentry Update 06.08.2021
In addition to frequent surface cleaning, to combat airborne virus transmission the church:
- spaces seating to maintain physical distancing;
- fogs and cleans surfaces with disinfectant;
- has increased its heating and cooling system's fresh-air exchange;
- maintains a higher-quality filter level in its heating and cooling units;
- uses fans in open doors to remove stale air between services.
- Masks are optional though welcome everywhere but at the 11 a.m. Sunday service and in UpStreet, where masks are required;
- The church continues to offer live-stream worship at 9 a.m. with in-home worship resources on the website, for viewing again after 11 a.m.;
- Please see the Grow: Infants-High School link for times, days, and activities of children's, middle school, and high school;
- Groups needing the building for ministry may contact the office to schedule times. The office is open Monday through Thursday from 9am to 2pm.
In these considerations, the Reentry Team seeks to honor God, be true to our mission of helping each other take the next step in our relationship with Christ, and be sensitive to and concerned for the safety of our members, staff, and community. The path forward will require adaptability and creativity. The Team thanks you for your patience, grace, prayers, and encouragement.
The Reentry Team